Seven Steps to Linkedin Success
Linkedin can give you a great platform to shout about your professional qualifications and abilities. People looking on your profile can gain a lot of information about you and your experience. Often people looking to employ you for a project or job will look you up on Linkedin and it is important that you make the most of that opportunity. I still find people that I know to be great professionals and really capable, without a photo and without any skills listed, even sometimes with a poor profile write up. Maximise your chances of being chosen by ticking all the boxes and you will be surprised by the difference it makes.
Here are my seven steps to help you maximise Linkedin:
• Set your profile up properly complete it all, yes all!
• Add a photograph, don’t be shy!
• Claim your vanity URL,
• Add relevant previous jobs/businesses
• Select your own skill set don’t let others choose them (you will get endorsed for things you don’t do)
• Search for & invite connections from people you know
• Ask to join Groups that may be useful
I am always happy to connect so just follow my linkedin button and I will let you in.
CAP BUSINESS CLUBS BLOG
Visit us on Facebook - We always appreciate any "Likes"
T: 01594 723120
M: 07811 981929
The Main Place
Old Station Way