In the modern day we are often given assurances regarding the validity or superiority of a product or service over another. The consumers of today may be convinced by the argument, but others may become rather jaded or even blasé regarding these “promises”.
I believe that when I offer a service to a client (or prospective client) that when I do this, it should always be the best to suit their needs. I never promise that it is the cheapest or the very best on the market – but the best to suit their individual circumstances – and budget.
It is very easy to flippantly promise great things, but with an ever litigious society, be careful what you promise your clients.
Myself and my colleagues at Cass Stephens make a few simple promises which we are happy to abide by, namely:-
· We promise not to “quote you happy”,
· We will not send you a stuffed mammal (meerkat or otherwise)
· We will never send an Opera Singer to serenade you
· We will not send you a dancing telephone
· We will never sit back and grin like a Bulldog, saying “oh yes”
· But we will always do our best for you. Full stop.
If these kind of promises ring true with you and the way you prefer to do business – call in or give us a call.
CAP BUSINESS CLUBS BLOG
Or...visit us on Facebook - We always appreciate any "Likes"
T: 01594 723120
M: 07811 981929
The Main Place
Old Station Way